Hey people of my blog, 

Just a heads up, I am not dead, nor am I dying.
My life is a little bit crazy right now and I sort of feel like there is more stuff to get done then there are hours for me to do it. Just a lot a lot of stuff going on. Not at all like a crisis or anything, don't worry! I'm totally fine! Just lots of school and other important aspects of my life that need to be focused on. 
One day I will post again with some consistency, I promise!
I have so many things I would like to write about and SO many things I want to take pictures of with my new camera.
Right now I just can't focus too much time on blogging. Gotta prioritize. Hurray for adulthood and real life situations requiring my attention!
One day I will live again here on this blog. But for now I have another essay to write and a lot of reading to do. And 46.2 billion other things. 
*sigh.

peace, love, and chaos;
3ella

Post a Comment